|An Old Lady fighting through the sadness.|
entrepreneurs on the side of the road selling over priced flora, candy and gift baskets. Then I thought to myself, "Why can't I make money off desperate people?"
So, without further adieu, here's a list of what my magical Valentimes Baskets will include:
- Clearance chocolate from last year's Valentimes
- Toilet paper rose
- Counterfeit Beanie Baby (either lobster or squirrel)
- Roll of cherry Rolaids
- 12 oz. zip-lock baggy of Merlot
- $20 gift card to Olive Garden with only $5 on it
- Engraved heart pendant that says "I'm Sorry"
- 1 quart of pink cake icing.
Also, the basket is technically a promotional tote bag for the anti-depression medication Cymbalta. In addition, the containers housing the cake icing , bought at a surplus freight auction, are slightly burnt.
Get it all for $60 and show them how much they mean to you. Look for me today at a toll booth or turnpike near you!
Post a Comment